Wonderful Tutorial Deal from Perri of Shaktipaj Designs


Okay peeps,
This is one serious deal for anyone who loves to make jewelry from wire. It's coming to you from Perri Jackson of Shaktipaj Designs and she is offering a $200 value for $35 to a limited number of folks. The tutorials are instantly available for downloading once you make the purchase.

I jumped on the deal myself because Perri is a great detail oriented artist with clear descriptions and a style that is completely her own (and a great woman as well!) The photo above shows just 6 of her 21 tutorials. She's got lots to teach us! Here's the link to check it out for yourselves:

Shaktipaj's Awesome Deal - thanks Perri!

Have fun!

4 comments:

A Beaded Affair said...

Certainly the best deal on tutorials from one of the best tutorial writers around. Love how you did those pictures!

Shay Stone said...

Definitely!

Thanks, and you know - I used Picasa to do that collage. It's really easy and free if you've never heard of it. Let me know if you want anymore info :)

Perri www.ShaktipajDesigns.etsy.com said...

Thanks for the mention, Shay!! I am in love with that collage! Picasa totally rocks!!

Hugs,
Perri

Shay Stone said...

You are very welcome Perri! Thank YOU, and yes it does!

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org