This is one serious deal for anyone who loves to make jewelry from wire. It's coming to you from Perri Jackson of Shaktipaj Designs and she is offering a $200 value for $35 to a limited number of folks. The tutorials are instantly available for downloading once you make the purchase.
I jumped on the deal myself because Perri is a great detail oriented artist with clear descriptions and a style that is completely her own (and a great woman as well!) The photo above shows just 6 of her 21 tutorials. She's got lots to teach us! Here's the link to check it out for yourselves:
Shaktipaj's Awesome Deal - thanks Perri!
- Etsy Wire Goddess Team Treasury
- Laurel Moon Jewelry is having a Giveaway of Earth...
- Shadowbox Reveal Day!
- Shadowbox Reveal Day Is Almost Here!
- As IF I Needed Any More Art Supplies ...
- Skeleton Keys...
- Fun, Beautiful Weather and Great People
- Vending this Weekend
- Wonderful Tutorial Deal from Perri of Shaktipaj De...
- Bead Soup Blog Party!
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2010 (12)
- ► 2009 (51)
To see more of my work...
- Shay Stone
- Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!