Shadowbox Reveal Day Is Almost Here!


Woo-hoo! I have been having fun with this challenge, and I am so excited to see what other folks created with their great little enameled boxes. I really can't even begin to imagine what fun creations we'll get to see on Saturday. I sure hope you will join in the fun and do a blog hop with me. I'll be revealing the piece that I made with my stunning little box, as well as the links to the other 22 participants blogs where they will share what they made. Fun huh?


See you soon!

2 comments:

Lois Moon said...

Amazing! Your little box grew wings. Thanks for sharing your sketches and process. I'm just in awe of your wirework!

Shay Stone said...

Thank you so much Lois!

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org