Woo-hoo! I have been having fun with this challenge, and I am so excited to see what other folks created with their great little enameled boxes. I really can't even begin to imagine what fun creations we'll get to see on Saturday. I sure hope you will join in the fun and do a blog hop with me. I'll be revealing the piece that I made with my stunning little box, as well as the links to the other 22 participants blogs where they will share what they made. Fun huh?
- Etsy Wire Goddess Team Treasury
- Laurel Moon Jewelry is having a Giveaway of Earth...
- Shadowbox Reveal Day!
- Shadowbox Reveal Day Is Almost Here!
- As IF I Needed Any More Art Supplies ...
- Skeleton Keys...
- Fun, Beautiful Weather and Great People
- Vending this Weekend
- Wonderful Tutorial Deal from Perri of Shaktipaj De...
- Bead Soup Blog Party!
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2010 (12)
- ► 2009 (51)
To see more of my work...
- Shay Stone
- Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!