I've been trying to get my Etsy shop going, taking photos and all that fun stuff, and when looking at the resulting images on my 2 different computers I am getting vast differences in image brightness. My laptop is a mac (and new to me) which has an exceptionally bright screen (which I like). In lieu of trying to match the brightnesses (because I like them each at their brightest and those don't match) I'm wondering how the images appear to others. I am by far a professional photographer, but am overall happy enough with the photos at the moment. It's mainly the brightness factor I'm curious about. I can't figure out which computer to use for the final adjustments because I don't know how they look to you!
So, here are my questions.
1. Are mac's in general brighter than others?
2. When you look at my images would you call them too dark, okay, or too bright?
4. If they had to be on the brighter or darker side, which would you choose?
3. If you want to elaborate on anything else, please do!
Here's the link: www.heartandstone.etsy.com
- ► 2010 (12)
- ▼ June (7)
To see more of my work...
- Shay Stone
- Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!