A Big Thanks to Cindy Alette of Alette Designs

Thank you!! Cindy has chosen me to be featured on her blog this week along with another wonderful artist, Sparkling Rose. I encourage you all to check out Cindy's blog and look at all her lovely creations on Etsy. She is very generous and too sweet! Be sure to check out Rose's webpage as well because she's got some awesome lampwork beads there. And don't forget to check out all the other artists that Cindy has profiled in the past as well!

Thanks again Cindy:)

3 comments:

Swati said...

Checked it out and commented too :-))).

Shay Stone said...

Thanks Swati:)

Arnold Greg said...

Hii thanks for sharing this

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org