The "LinkWithin" gadget

Hey all,
I want to let you know about this neat little widget called "LinkWithin." I've seen it on a couple of friend's blogs and I really like how it makes it easy to skip from post to post when you are reading someones blog. It generates revolving previous posts from your archive for people to go check out. You can see it in action right below this post where it says "You might also like: " If you're interested, here is their webpage. I am obviously not affiliated, I just think it's cool:)

4 comments:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hey thanks for sharing this information Shay! I will look into it further when I have more time. LOL. No really, I want to take a look into this as I think it's a cool addition to the blog. Thanks again. :)

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

I too have noticed it on other peoples blogs and wondered how it is done... thanks for sharing.

Shay Stone said...

My pleasure:)

Swati said...

It sure is a cool tool!

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org