A Detour

Apparently I don't have time to work on my jewelry for a number of days. I took on the project of taking lots of leftover things in a house that my friends moved out of, in order to clean them and give them to goodwill. I can't stand seeing things go to the garbage, so sometimes I get myself caught up in crazy endeavors like this. The result is lots of stuff piled through the house that needs to be dealt with asap before Jesse and I go absolutely crazy!
Soon I will be playing with wire again. For now, it's back to work!

Shay

4 comments:

IzzyGumbo said...

Shay! Your blog is amazing!! Am I wiggin out or have I missed coming here before??? Am I wiggin out or did you just remodel??? I LOVE this blog. Outstanding dear! Hugs and have a great day!
Izzy

Anonymous said...

Shay, Izzy told me about your blog and I have to agree---I think the design is divine! The personal journal format it to die for and then the background that you have, it looks like an ond fashioned table cloth.....very very nice! And I am fascinated by wire work, so you just have everything right here for me! Teri
http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress

Shay Stone said...

Thanks you two! Yes Izzy.. it is a recent remodel and new addiction! Great to see you here:)

Shay Stone said...

Hey Teri:) Thanks for the compliment on the backgroud. I love it too! I didn't create it by any means. I wish I knew how though. I'm so glad that I have things for you to enjoy!!
Shay

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org