A Lemonade Award!


Because I'm the best lemon out there! No? Oh... ummmm....... okay.

In all seriousness (I can be sometimes -truly I can). Kristin gave me this award because she thinks I am one of those who have "a giving and sharing attitude" ...(she can't hear the evil laughter can she?)

Thanks to Kristin Smith at KS Jewellery Designs (check her out!)

Here are the rules for the award:
1.Put the logo on your blog or post
2.Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3.Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4.Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5.Nominate your favorites and link to your post.

So here are some folks who I think show a "positive attitude and gratitude" Some of you may be receiving this award again, but it's obviously because you deserve it! If I forgot you... well then I suck but I still love you:)
Now, go forth and drink your lemonade!

Robyn Hawk -The Daily Jewel
Swati Nigam - The Purple Flower
Lola D- Lola D's Menageries
Beverly Ash Gilbert
Izzy -Perfectly Twisted
Pippi -Pippi's Jewelry
Marilyn - Designs by MRK
Pearl - The Beading Gem
Perri a-Shaktipaj Designs
Szarka, Robyn, Sherry and Kyote - Ask Szarka

6 comments:

pippijewelry said...

Thanks, Shay! Here's to more lemonade! :D
~Pippi

The Beading Gem said...

Thanks Shay for the award. It's my second Lemonade so perhaps I should drink some to celebrate!!

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Shay,
I am honored to receive the Lemonade Award from you - thank you so much!! And thank you for your wonderful words on my unnamed piece!

Swati said...

Thanks Shay!! I just sent you an email to your earthlink account (the email address that was there on the notification email about your comment left on my blog. :-)

Lola D said...

Thank you Shay! That is so cool! I am going to go and paste the award! I haven't been on Blogger long enough this year to have another 10 blogs to nominate EEEK! I'll have to keep checking out spaces! WE
Thanks again Diva GAL!!

akiyoshi yoshi kumiko said...

Thank you for this

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org