It's something I yearn for, dream of, contemplate, desire.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009 | | 4 Comments
I hope you are all doing most wonderfully today!
Monday, December 14, 2009 | | 7 Comments
I've called this one Muscovite Joy Ride because I can't help but think of a roller coaster when I look at the wire weaving around and around. It makes me smile.
Tuesday, December 08, 2009 | | 4 Comments
I saw this on a a wonderful artists site: Lorelei's Blog: In side the Studio. I thought I'd pass it on to you:)
How it works: I will answer the below very random questions - then you can answer the questions as a comment. Feel free to post to your blog and carry it on.
1. Today I feel... Pretty good and focused on improving my jewelry photography!
2. This week... I'm going to get a step closer to organized, hang out with friends and get some work done.
3. Last night...I worked on jewelry photos and read a good book. Hmmmm... I'm sensing a jewelry theme here.
4. Lately the song stuck in my head is... Nothing in particular which is nice for a change.
5.My favorite pet memory is ...I'd have to say it's more of a combination of "Little Cat's" life all rolled up in to one warm and marvelous memory. It's sad and wonderful.
6. What is currently at the top of your Christmas wish list?...Okay, this sounds crazy, but when I read this question, I realized my answer was...nothing! That was a pretty cool thought. Guess it's because I'm in the process of trying to get rid of stuff?
Thursday, December 03, 2009 | | 1 Comments
Since I'm not being able to make jewelry, I'm slowly working on photographing some. Here are a couple of pieces I've made in the last 6 months or so. The first is a sweet piece of malachite wrapped in silver and the second is one of my goddess/angel/fairy beings that is part of a new series called "The Winged Ones" I was having lots of fun with those before I had to take a break!
It'll be interesting to see how much I can get done photo-wise. I can so easily get distracted by all the other FUN things that I could be doing! But, I do need to keep up the photos so that I have something to share with you:-) I could just ramble and ramble on without sharing photos, but what fun is that? Well, okay, that can be fun too.
Ooookaaaayyyyy... back to work for me!
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 | | 3 Comments
Need I say more?
Oh but I must. Isn't she just the cutest thing? I know you dog people may be rolling your eyes, but I can't help it!
If you don't know, this is a light tent for photographing jewelry. It's a place one likes to keep very clean and lint free. Hmmm....
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 | | 5 Comments
- ► 2010 (12)
- ▼ December (6)
To see more of my work...
- Shay Stone
- Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!