6 Things

I saw this on a a wonderful artists site: Lorelei's Blog: In side the Studio. I thought I'd pass it on to you:)

How it works: I will answer the below very random questions - then you can answer the questions as a comment. Feel free to post to your blog and carry it on.


1. Today I feel... Pretty good and focused on improving my jewelry photography!

2. This week... I'm going to get a step closer to organized, hang out with friends and get some work done.

3. Last night...I worked on jewelry photos and read a good book. Hmmmm... I'm sensing a jewelry theme here.

4. Lately the song stuck in my head is... Nothing in particular which is nice for a change.

5.My favorite pet memory is ...I'd have to say it's more of a combination of "Little Cat's" life all rolled up in to one warm and marvelous memory. It's sad and wonderful.

6. What is currently at the top of your Christmas wish list?...Okay, this sounds crazy, but when I read this question, I realized my answer was...nothing! That was a pretty cool thought. Guess it's because I'm in the process of trying to get rid of stuff?

1 comments:

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hi Shay!

This should be fun & I'll post on my blog with a link back to yours too! :)

1. Today I feel... Happy. It's Friday & I'm looking forward to the weekend.

2. This week... I had a lesson with Lexi and learned the "marriage of metals" technique. The project isn't finished; I'm hoping it will turn out as the idea is really cool

3. Last night...I worked on earrings and web design revisions for a client.

4. Lately the song stuck in my head is... one of Paul Taylor's from his current CD; it's jazz so it's all good.

5.My favorite pet memory is ...my German Shorthair, Taylor, looking out the window, waiting for me to come home from work and recognizing the car as I drove past...he knew I was home. One smart boy.

6. What is currently at the top of your Christmas wish list?...Fretz mini forming stakes.

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org