Fairly recent jewelry pieces



Since I'm not being able to make jewelry, I'm slowly working on photographing some. Here are a couple of pieces I've made in the last 6 months or so. The first is a sweet piece of malachite wrapped in silver and the second is one of my goddess/angel/fairy beings that is part of a new series called "The Winged Ones" I was having lots of fun with those before I had to take a break!

It'll be interesting to see how much I can get done photo-wise. I can so easily get distracted by all the other FUN things that I could be doing! But, I do need to keep up the photos so that I have something to share with you:-) I could just ramble and ramble on without sharing photos, but what fun is that? Well, okay, that can be fun too.
Ooookaaaayyyyy... back to work for me!

3 comments:

Swati said...

Love them!!! Especially the green one!!

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

Shay the malachite pendant is sooo graceful! I love the asymmetrical wrapping.

Shay Stone said...

Thanks you guys!

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org