My Bead Soup Blog Partner


Hey all!

So a few posts ago, I shared a link for the Bead Soup Blog Party that Lori Anderson is putting on, and I've got to tell you, she is working hard on this blog party! She puts this on 2 times a year and this time there are 362 participants that she took the time to match up with one another. Once we got matched up, we put together a batch of components including a focal and clasp, to send to our partner. Lori said to put together a batch of pretties that are not something that we are looking to get rid of but rather something we would send to our best friend. I loved having that guide in my mind while putting together my goodies. On September 17th, I'll be revealing what I made with my package of beads, as well as the links to the other 361 members blogs. That's going to be some serious blog hopping!

Okay.. and now to introduce you to my lovely bead partner, Suzette Bentley of Ellie's Bijoux. I hope you'll take a moment to check out her wonderful creations. She also participated in the shadowbox challenge that I just did, so you may already be familiar with her site! Suzette is a very sweet woman and she sent me a great bunch of earth gemmies which I'll show you right now! Here you go:



I can't wait to get my hands on these and see what happens, and I'll tell you, I better get to it soon because the blog hop is just 9 days away! I have a couple of ideas what I may make, but I never know until it's done, so we'll see. Isn't it a gorgeous collection that I get to play with? So many possiblities! Thanks so much Suzette!!

Here's the lot that I sent to Suzette, and I really can't wait to see what she creates with it. Woo-hoo!


~ Shay

0 comments:

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org