Laytonville Art Walk - Saturday!

I'll be there! Will you?


How wonderful is it that our little town is going to have it's first ever art walk? Pretty spectacular I think. I often wish our town was more artistically active and have often fantasized about opening a local art cooperative, but I'm just not the right one to be organizing such things. I've got to send a huge thank you to local businesswoman Tara who owns the Tattoo shop, "Tattoo Magic." She has put so much work into making this a reality. Thanks Tara!

Last I heard there will be over 30 vendors (myself included). Exciting! Oh and what makes it even better is that proceeds from the raffle go to buy art supplies for the local school. That makes me verrrry happy.

Hope to see you there :)

Shay

4 comments:

Swati said...

Nice! Post pictures?

Shay Stone said...

Hey Swati :)
I didn't take photos of the event but did a few of the booth - I'll share those. I wish I had taken my camera though when I got a chance to stroll through town!

DVArtist said...

Good luck to you on sales. We have art walks every month in my part of the world. Florence, OR. They are fun!
If you have time stop by my blog for a book giveaway. This one is on making rings
I have really enjoyed your blog.
Nicole/Beadwright

Shay Stone said...

Thanks so much Nicole! That is so wonderful that you have art walks every month. I think I'd really enjoy that if I didn't have to lug along my tent and tables.

I've got to see where Florence is -- I used to live in Portland and just adore OR. Thanks for the heads up on your giveaway and blog. Take care!

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org