Learning to weave wire


I was wandering around in the bookstore and found this book on weaving wire. Of course I was excited about it so I bought it and brought it home to try. Here is my first attempt at a bracelet. Its a far cry from being what I want, but it's a start and it was fun to make. I had to do it with square and round wire rather than half round, so I'll be curious to see how it goes when I have the right wire. I think it'll be a little bit easier and hopefully not so many scratches and dents from the pliers! So anyway.. here it is in its beginners beauty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org