Projects Unfinished


Today, I decided to try to collect all my various piles of jewelry projects that have been started but not finished. I don't know when I picked up the habit of starting and not finishing, but I'll tell you, they are accumulating! I've shown a picture above of *most* of them! There are gemstone necklaces, wire wrapped pendants, bracelets in the making, chainmaille, and other various items. I mean, there are things on that table that I started at least 4 years ago! What's up with that??

Here's another photos of just the pendants:
That's a whole lot of lovely little creations to get to work on. With a rough counting, I'd say that is something like 55 projects in all. And this doesn't include custom orders, swaps with other jewelers or my 5 Create It Forward projects (I'll do another post on that one next).

I think, just maaaaaaaybe I have my work cut out for me! Of course what I usually want to do when I pick up my pliers is start something new, but I'm going to make an effort to work on these projects. Yes I am :)

How many of you are like me - starting and not finishing?

1 comments:

Pretty Things said...

I have to finish what I start or I would go nuts! I am so Type A it's not even funny.

Post a Comment


All-That-I-Am on Etsy:

Followers


Inspired by Iza Malczyk's tutorials






About me...

My photo
Simply put, I'm a wire and gem jewelry freak! I like to string, twist, weave, wrap, form, and decorate with gems, wire and other earthy beauties. If you want to know more please click on the "About" tab at the top of the page. To contact me, check my blogger profile (click below) ... Thanks!
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org